- Native to North Africa, Satureioides Thyme, also known as Moroccan thyme, grows on rather dry and rocky soil
- The word “thyme” comes from the Greek “thumos”, meaning “perfume”, referring to the pleasant scent released from the plant
- Thyme is a perfect example of a plant with different chemotypes
- Indeed, there are different types of thyme, depending on their chemical composition, resulting in chemically different essential oils with different properties
- This chemical composition is influenced by the specific growing environment and conditions of each variety (sun exposure, altitude, soil type, air quality)
Satureioides Thyme essential oil is used to treat oily skin and to purify acne-prone skin.
- Satureioides Thyme essential oil is used to treat oily skin and to purify acne-prone skin.
- GMO Free
Thym - Satureioides Bio.
Topical (Adults): Essential oils should be used only after being diluted in a carrier oil.