Timed Release Swiss One 50
- Get a multivitamin with tons of B vitamins, along with other key essential nutrients. It was developed as a timed release formula, so it gradually releases ingredients over 8 hours.
- A multi vitamin & mineral for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Beta Carotene 10000 I.U., Vitamin D3 400 I.U., Vitamin C 100mg, Vitamin E 75 I.U., Vitamin B1 50mg, Vitamin B2 50mg, Vitamin B6 50mg, Niacinamide 50mg, Biotin 50mcg, Folic Acid 0.4mg, D'Pantothenic Acid 50mg, Calcium 125mg, Magnesium 100mg, Potassium Chloride25mg25mgIron18mg18mgManganese5mg5mgZinc HVP Chelate10mg10mgCopper HVP Chelate2mg2mgIodine0.225mg0.225mgSelenium HVP Chelate25mcg25mcgChromium25mcg25mcgCholine Bitartrate50mg50mgDL - Methionine50mg50mgInositol50mg50mgPara Amino Benzoic Acid25mg25mgBetaine Hydrochloride30mg30mgLemon Bioflavonoids25mg25mgLecithin5mg5mgDried Barley Juice1.5mg1.5mgPapain1mg1mgGlutamic Acid10mg10mgRosehips10mg10mgRutin5mg5mgHesperidin10mg10mgLUTEIN400mcg400mcg
- Adults: Take 1 caplet daily with food or as directed by healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.