- Larch Tamarack is a North American conifer found across Canada, mainly in Northern Quebec
- The only conifer that loses its needles in fall, it is often found in bogs and poorly drained wetlands, where it shares its habitat with the Black Spruce and White Cedar
- This large tree can grow over 25 m tall and live for 150 years
- Its wood is used as lumber and engineered wood products (barns, flooring, furniture, etc
Larch Tamarack essential oil has a fresh conifer scent.
- Larch Tamarack essential oil has a fresh conifer scent.
- GMO Free
Melèze Laricin Bio.
Topical (Adults): Essential oils should be used only after being diluted in a carrier oil.