- Helps in the maintenance and development of bones and teeth
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may prevent bone loss and osteoporosis
- Healthy Bones also helps to maintain tissue formation, healthy hair, healthy skin, healthy nails, normal electrolyte balance, and proper muscle function including the heart muscle
- Our bones might seem solid and unchanging, but they’re living tissues. They’re in a constant process of breaking down and rebuilding. They actively dissolve and then replace minerals to keep your skeleton strong and stable. They need good nutrition throughout our lifetimes to grow healthy and strong.
- Healthy Bones combines the best available sources for the most critical nutrients in a vegan, soy-free formula. Easy to absorb chelated minerals are paired with D3 and K2 to ensure minerals reach bone tissue where they’re needed.
- 1 capsule contains: Calcium 100mg (TRAACS™ calcium bis-glycinate chelate, DimaCal™ di-calcium malate* Magnesium 50mg (Albion™ di-magnesium malate, TRAACS™ magnesium bis-glycinate chelate buffered)* Zinc (TRAACS™ zinc bis-glycinate chelate)*** 3.33mg Silicon (Methylsilanetriol) 1.33mg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 8.3mcg / 333.33IU/UI Manganese (TRAACS™ manganese bis-glycinate chelate)* 833mcg Boron (Albion™ Bororganic™ glycine)* 233.33mcg Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7, K2VITAL®)** 40mcg ***Mineral chelate supplied by Albion Laboratories, Inc. TRAACS™ and the Albion Gold Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Chelate covered by U.S. Patent 7,838,042. *K2VITAL® is the registered trademark of Kappa Bioscience AS."
- NMI: Glycerin, citric acid, silica, maltodextrin, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium carbonate, sucrose (12mg from sugar beet), corn starch, medium chain triglycerides, tricalcium phosphate, tapioca dextrin, potassium sorbate, acacia gum, xanthan gum, natural orange flavor, stevia, purified water.Ideal for 55 years or older Sensitive Stomach Bones and teeth Osteoporosis
- Adults- Take three (3) capsules, once per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after other medications or natural health products.