- Available July thru October
- 1. Hardworking, nondrying soap for busy hands
- 2. Hand Soap made with essential oils, aloe vera, olive oil and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
- 3. Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
Hand Soap - Mum
- Garden-Inspired Scents drawing of a small animal leaping Cruelty-Free Formula drawing of a leaf with a water droplet on it Made with Essential Oils & Other Thoughtfully Chosen Ingredients drawing of the recycle symbol Recyclable Packaging* (less pumps & caps)
Water deionized/demineralized water that has passed through filters to remove minerals holds all ingredients together in solution Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine very mild surfactant (surface active agent) foams and cleanses without stripping away natural oils from skin Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate readily biodegradable surfactant with viscosity modifying characteristics from coconut provides foaming and cleaning power Glycerin (Hand & Body) corn-derived humectant attracts moisture and softens skin Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil natural essential oil provides fragrance and cleaning efficacy Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract natural essential oil provides fragrance Fragrance mixture of natural, high-quality essential oils smells great and provides an aromatherapeutic experience Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil natural plant oil pressed from olive provides Vitamin E, moisturization and softening Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice natural plant extract from aloe vera helps to soothe and protect skin Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate readily biodegradable surfactant from coconut provides foaming and cleaning power Citric Acid natural fruit acid modifies the pH of the formula for optimum cleaning and stability Sodium Chloride mineral salt softens water to boost cleaning performance Potassium Sorbate non-formaldehyde preservative safe and effective food grade product preservative, <1% of total volume Sodium Benzoate non-formaldehyde preservative safe and effective food grade product preservative, <1% of total volume
Moisten your hands. Add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Rinse. TIPS: Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing "Happy Birthday" twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!