- No preservatives, sweeteners, dairy, corn, soy, gluten, wheat or yeast
- Co-Enzyme Q10 acts as an antioxidant and promotes heart health.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat soluble, vitamin-like compound that is naturally present in most human cells.
- It is normally produced in the body; however deficiencies can occur if there is impaired CoQ10 biosynthesis due to metabolic disorders, as well as not getting enough from your diet.
- Co Enzyme Q10 (Bacterial culture) 30 mg
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by healthcare practitioner.