BioJOINT™ provides factors for bone development, building of connective tissue and maintains joint mobility. BioJOINT is a holistic system which helps activate the worker cells of the cartilage, and support their effective use of glucosamine in collagen production. Without this glucosamine acts as an anti-inflammatory without contributing to tissue regeneration.
Supplying 200 mg of MSM, 200 mg of glucosamine complex (sulfate, hydrochloride) and 80 mg of chondroitin per 5 g scoop (used for each 20 lb of animal’s body weight), BioJOINT contains a blend of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and herbs that facilitate a healthy inflammatory response and support healthy joint function.
• For dogs and cats of any age with a predisposition to joint issues• Eases joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity• Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function• Supports cartilage and connective tissue health• Supports hormone imbalance, especially in spayed and neutered pets• With BioFIBRE for optimal absorption
The BiologicVET™ Advantage
BiologicVET’s line of health products for pets is formulated to maximize their quality of life. Years of extensive development through nutrigenomics research are incorporated into every BiologicVET formula.
- High concentration of nutrients and active ingredients for amazing results and value
- Free of PCBs, heavy metals, dioxins and GMOs
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Made with BioFIBRE, a prebiotic for optimal nutrient absorption and hormonal support for spayed and neutered pets
- Meets conditions established by Health Canada for Veterinary Health Products (VHPs)
- Potency and freshness guaranteed
- Well-received, pet approved taste
- Easy to use: no pills, no fuss
- Natural Flavour
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Orally administer half scoop (2.5 g) per 10 lb of body weight to maximum of 6 scoops daily. Best when taken on a full stomach.
- 5 g scoop included (equals 1 Tbsp).