- Weight Loss: For thousands of years, vinegar has been used for weight loss. Apple Cider Vinegar contains a substance called acetic acid. Research studies suggest that acetic acid may help prevent the buildup of body fats and certain liver fats. Apple cider vinegar supplements might help people feel full for longer periods of time.
- Diabetes: The effect of vinegar on blood sugar levels is perhaps the best researched and the most promising of apple cider vinegar’s possible health benefits. Several studies have found that vinegar may help lower glucose levels. A 2007 study of 11 people with type 2 diabetes found that taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed lowered glucose levels in the morning by 4%-6%.
- Blood Pressure & Heart Health: The potassium in apple cider vinegar is said to be beneficial to both the heart and blood pressure, and in some quarters this remedy is said to assist in making the blood thinner, and thereby assisting with blood pressure and in the prevention of a stroke.
- Arthritis: The inflammation of the joints is a major chronic disease believed to be partly caused by a build-up of toxic wastes in the tissues causing irritation. Arthritis sufferers have reported a positive influence that apple cider vinegar has on the pain experienced as well as slowing down the progression of this disease. Most people using it as a therapy for this problem take apple cider vinegar supplements.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries for countless purposes. It is a ancient folk remedy known to relieve just about any ailment you can think of. More recently, apple cider vinegar supplements are used to aid a variety of health conditions including weight loss, digestive difficulties, joint pain, blood thinning and infections. It is also an excellent source of naturally occurring potassium.
- Curbs sugar/carb cravings May benefit diabetes patients by stabilizing blood sugar levels. Supports digestion. Reduces cholesterol and blood triglyceride levels. Supports weight loss. Good source of organic potassium.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 500mg; Non-Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose vegetarian capsule shell, vegetable grade magnesium stearate.
- Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 VegiCaps, 3 times daily with a meal or as directed by a qualified heath care practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.